Re: XGDragView bug?

From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: XGDragView bug?
Date: 22 Dec 2001 20:34:55 +0100

Enrico Sersale <address@hidden> writes:

> After the recent changes in XGDragView, I'm working to change the
> GWorkspace code that actually uses a private BOOL to switch between move
> and copy operations.
>
> All seems to work except the Alt_L modifier that has a strange behaviour.
>
> It works exactly conversely, if I *don't* press it, I get a
> NSDragOperationCopy, and, to simply move a file, I must press it!

Can I find the source code of GWorkspace that exhibits this behaviour somewhere?
Because as far as I can see it should work.  I have a simple program with
which I test the DnD code and my program seems to behave as expected.

I will gladly look into it if you provide a pointer to the source.

Wim Oudshoorn.