what to do with a donation?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: what to do with a donation?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:01:49 -0700

A company has asked if they could donate something (of monetary value, not developer time unfortunately), to GNUstep. They already give to the FSF. They just wanted to do something extra for GNUstep.

My question is what should that be? It could be almost anything - more of a thank you for a good job than an expectation of more work.

Perhaps:

- Extra hardware for our web site provider who already does a thankless job?

- More recognition (perhaps a testimonial?) for GNUstep.

- Perhaps even dinner out for the core developers at FOSDEM :-)

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you