Re: GNUstep make problem packaging a framework

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep make problem packaging a framework
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:35:30 +0100

Mirko Viviani wrote:
and -lMyFramework (and -I options, but I'll discuss about it later).  A
further improvement might actually check where the framework is on disk,
and add just a single -L - to the location of the framework on disk.  I'm

Adding a dir for every framework could not cause a 'command line too long'
error ?

This will definitly occure with standard csh/tcsh !! Of course it will also slow down shared library processing since a lot more pathes need to be walked.

I still can't see the point in frameworks anyway (use either bundle or library ...) ;-)

Greetings
  Helge
--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com
Web Application Technology for Enterprises