Re: Base library documentation

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Base library documentation
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:54:58 +0000

On Friday, February 1, 2002, at 04:50 PM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:36:37 +0000 Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:
| Unfortunately, we ran out of funding for our technical author, so what's
| there is incomplete ...

May be we use (part of) the donation for this...

Technical authors are not cheap ... I'm not sure how much progress you would get for a small amount of money (actually I have no idea how much money we are talkig about). If we could fill out all the technical/factual info, and provide code examples, it might be worth paying
to tidy up and improve readability.