Re: Problem while compiling base library

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Problem while compiling base library
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:43:00 +0000

On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 02:23 PM, Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

FROM: Manuel Guesdon
DATE: 02/11/2002 01:44:40
SUBJECT: RE:  Problem while compiling base library Hi Stephane,

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:21:47 -0500 St?hane PERON <<EMAIL: PROTECTED>>
wrote:
| I try to install GNUStep on another machine but when I try to compile
the "base" library, I get the following error
| :
|
| ./Source/shared_obj/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/libgnustep-base.so :
undefined reference to 'NSAssert'

| Well  ... what does it mean ?

It may be the change I've made this week-end about KVC. I've got no eror
but...
Could you try to add a
        #include <Foundation/NSDebug.h>
in base/Source/NSObjCRuntime.m and tell me if this work ?

Manuel

  I have the same problem, and adding <NSDebug.h> into NSObjCRuntime.m
didn't help.
  It happen when making autogsdoc in base/Tools.
  I use GCC 3.0 on FreeBSD 4.3

Bug added over the weekend.
This is now fixed in CVS.