classes file in PCGormProj

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: classes file in PCGormProj
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:42:15 -0500

  I found the baseInterface.classes in PCGormProj of ProjectCenter
  is much older than the ClassInformation.plist in Gorm.
  Both of the files store the property of classes for Gorm.
  The ClassInformation.plist offer more classes in Gorm
  than baseInterface.classes in ProjectCenter.
  Therefore, the gorm file generated by ProjectCenter contains
  less useful classes than by Gorm.
  Will it work if I just simply copy the file from Gorm into ProjectCenter
  to get the extra classes ?

  Thanx

  Yen-Ju