clibrary.make now inheriting from library.make

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: clibrary.make now inheriting from library.make
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:15:41 +0000 (GMT)

Well - just wanted to let you know that the gnustep-make reorganization is
going forward, and it's going very very well.

I've been planning this deep reorganization of code for months ... and now
that we're slowly getting to it it's absolutely wonderful that it actually
works and I can actually do the things I always wished to do.

One of the thing the new Master/Instance design allows to do is to
actually share very easily code between different makefile for different
projects ... today I've been able to have clibrary.make inherit from
library.make - clibrary.make is now just reusing all the code in
library.make, just with a different installation dir.

I no longer have to duplicate all changes in library.make and
clibrary.make ... no longer having to test everything twice ... no longer
having to maintain two different copies of the same code ... no longer
having to correct the same typos twice ... it's wonderful.