Re: Various retain/release bugs

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Various retain/release bugs
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:59:11 +0100

Thanks for the list! Very useful! I haven't had time to go through
everything properly yet, but I'd thought I'd mention:

>  - implementing a tool which can process an Objective-C source file and
>    extract the localizable strings from it
[snip]

I've already started (this morning :) working on a 'make_strings' tool
with the intention of adding all the things you mention. It can parse
files now (with good accuracy, I think, but I'll need to test more), so
I should be able to do a first release quite soon.

- Alexander Malmberg