Re: New task list

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: New task list
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:35:41 +0000 (GMT)

> I started adding the tasks that Nicola wrote about plus some others to
> our task manager:
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/?group_id=99

Sure - keep in mind that I was not compiling a task list for developers
which are already advanced into gui :-)  It's a task list for someone who
is starting to help - little simple tasks but interesting.  I didn't put
anything of my own task list in this list for example.  But you probably
added the major advanced tasks yourself.