WebServerResources --> Resources/WebServer ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: WebServerResources --> Resources/WebServer ?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:35:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Manuel,

I'm working on bundling in gnustep-make now ... I need to reuse and
generalize a lot the bundling code.

I was wondering about the WEBSERVER_RESOURCES ... how do we fit that into
the more general framework ...

It's installing stuff into WebServerResources rather than Resources ...
can we modify that to be Resources/WebServer ?

Any reason why it must be WebServerResources ? <there might be a good
reason, I just don't know>

This change would help *a lot* in making GSWeb stuff more similar to other
stuff and integrated with it.