Re: Release schedule

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Release schedule
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:40:50 -0600

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Hi Adam,

what is that colour code that you want to move to the back end?
And for the colour pickers there is still that old code, I did send to Nicola more than a year ago. We might use that as a starting point, if we still don't have anything better.

Fred

I didn't want to move any code to the backend. I just wanted to implement color handling correctly. NSColor really only handles Device colorspaces (and even then, not very well). It really requires a separate library, but some of the better ones aren't GPL :-(

We don't absolutely need it for color pickers, but it would be nice to have the basics finished for the color picker to work well.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you