RE: NSRunLoops (Distributed Objects and Modal Windows)

From: David Ayers
Subject: RE: NSRunLoops (Distributed Objects and Modal Windows)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:05:29 +0200

PS: I realize that the InputModes actually are supposed to do some
preselection for the types of input currenlty accepted, yet this is only "a
drop on a hot stone" (as the germans say.) When UI input is allowed (modal
window) then DO is generally also allowed. Maybe my current "copySelectin"
issue could be solved of the PBS-Server reran the loop in
NSConnectionReplyMode (or created it's own loop) Yet this still wouldn't
solve the general DO-Server problem.