Re: Strange error when compiling back without gsc

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: Strange error when compiling back without gsc
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:19:10 +0200 (MEST)

Indeed, exchanging the items in SUBPROJECTS fixes this. It seems this
error happens when x11 is built first. Nevertheless it is strange and
there is a bug somewhere, but I don't know how to find it.

Also gslib didn't imlement NSDrawBitmap until now, and it worked without
it though it should have raised a subclass responsibility exception.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan