NSToolBar

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: NSToolBar
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:43:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi Gregory,

some time ago someone asked me privately if he could write an NSToolBar
implementation and donate it to gnustep.  I remembered your post to the
list and told him you were already working on it.

Are you still actively working on it ?

Should I try contacting this person again, and see if he is still
interested in writing NSToolBar ?

Do you have any code - maybe unfinished ... can we commit that code to CVS
so that other people can work on it and finish it ?

Thanks.