Re: NSToolBar

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NSToolBar
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:52:41 -0700 (PDT)

Nicola,

See below...

--- Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Gregory,
>
> some time ago someone asked me privately if he could write an NSToolBar
> implementation and donate it to gnustep.  I remembered your post to the
> list and told him you were already working on it.
>
> Are you still actively working on it ?

I believe it was Fabien.   He is currently working on it, I believe.   I have
had little in the way of spare time over the past few weeks to devote to it.
:(   Hopefully that situation will change soon.

> Should I try contacting this person again, and see if he is still
> interested in writing NSToolBar ?

Certainly.

> Do you have any code - maybe unfinished ... can we commit that code to CVS
> so that other people can work on it and finish it ?

I have some which could be committed and used as a base to start from.   It's
more or less all of the skeleton and the beginnings of some of the methods.

> Thanks.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento