Re: bug in NSApplication

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: bug in NSApplication
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:12:37 -0600

BALATON Zoltan wrote:
Hello,

Adam Fedor wrote:

I've made various half-hearted tries at debugging it. It seems like some
problem with how we allocate or release X resources. That's about all I
can figure out so far.

Is it possible that XCloseDisplay is called more than once or with an
invalid display handle? FWIW I've got the following stack trace. I've also
seen it without the Xkb functions, so it most probably fails somewhere in
_XFreeDisplayStructure.

I think I've fixed this. Please try the latest CVS and see if it works for you also.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you