Re: How to check that selectors exist

From: Devang Patel
Subject: Re: How to check that selectors exist
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:11:25 -0700

On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, at 01:01 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:

So: -Wselector would perform checks on the whole selectors table at the
end of compilation, while -Wundeclared-selector would check, when a
@selector() is found, that is has been already declared (and only with a
single signature).
Would that be a reasonable agreement for you ? If so, I'm happy with your
change going in, and I'll try to implement a -Wundeclared-selector and
submit a patch. :-)

Sounds like a plan. I will put my change in today evening.

Any suggestion/comment about my other "Protocol warning" patch ?

Thank you,
-Devang