Image flipping in NSCell and subclasses

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Image flipping in NSCell and subclasses
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:53:24 +0200

Hi Alexander,

since your change to the image drawing code the arrow in a NSBrowserCell is drawn wrong for the xgps backend (I don't know about the other backends, but for win32 all the imaes should be wrong now). While looking at this I had the impression that all the flip corrections for image drawing in NSCell and it subclasses should be removed. As I don't want to investigate this issue into too much detail I would be glad, if you could shed some light on this and make clear which of this is still needed and why.

Cheers