Re: Image flipping in NSCell and subclasses

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Image flipping in NSCell and subclasses
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:21:55 +0200

> Hi Alexander,
>
> since your change to the image drawing code the arrow in a NSBrowserCell
> is drawn wrong for the xgps backend (I don't know about the other
> backends, but for win32 all the imaes should be wrong now).

It should be correct for back-art and back-xlib now.

> While
> looking at this I had the impression that all the flip corrections for
> image drawing in NSCell and it subclasses should be removed.

I'm very glad that the corrections hadn't been removed yet. It would
have made fixing the bug much harder than it was.

> As I don't
> want to investigate this issue into too much detail I would be glad, if
> you could shed some light on this and make clear which of this is still
> needed and why.

I explained it in an earlier mail here:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnustep-dev/2002-September/000910.html

If that isn't enough, tell me and I'll try to clarify further.

> Cheers
> Fred

- Alexander Malmberg