RE: reorganizing bundles ... killing the symlink

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: reorganizing bundles ... killing the symlink
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:13:26 -0400

I think that is fine.

> Another solution would be to build bundles in the GNUstep way
> when running
> on gnustep, and build bundles in the OSX way when running on OSX.

I think the only argument against this is if someone wanted to build and
distribute a bundle/app for multiple
arcitectures. Then there would be duplication of resources (It probably
wouldn't happen that often though.) I don't mind having the extra directory
layer that OSX has, although I don't see the point of having it. It doesn't
seem to add anything. But since it's hidden, you  would probably never notice
it.