Re: base - build problem in combination with gdl2 (fwd)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: base - build problem in combination with gdl2 (fwd)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:01:54 -0600

Nicola Pero wrote:

[Btw, why do I have a back.make setting flags in there ?]

If the backend is compiled as a library. Really, though, it should only be installed in that case also. I'll fix that.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you