Re: Opaque fonts/colorspace. Quartz

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Opaque fonts/colorspace. Quartz
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:12:51 -0600

Alexander Malmberg wrote:
> thinking a bit about how font interaction should work. Previously, I
thought that adding methods in GSFontInfo to provide advanced font
information would do, but opaque font references kindof mess that up.

Why? Isn't it up to the backend to use this information or not?

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you