Re: Public methods description should be in header files

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Public methods description should be in header files
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:54:24 +0100

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 03:46  pm, Nicola Pero wrote:

I want to keep documentation primarily in source (but allowing headers) because it's easier for me to write it there and I think that's true for others too, but I would be quite happy to write stuff in the source and have you write stuff in
the headers ... makes no difference to me (or to autogsdoc generated
documentation).

Ok - shall we then agree on this as a reasonable agreement ?

It would be nice to have all API documentation in a single place, but we have not reached an agreement on where (headers vs source) to put it ...
at least not yet - so I'd say for now it's a reasonable agreement.

Yes ... I'm very happy to just have people put it in header/source as they like.