Xinput support

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Xinput support
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:04:59 +0700

Dear sirs,
I was trying to add xinput support to gnustep (pressure support in mouse event) since I have a
wacom tablet here. But I don't know what I should do. What does MacOSX do?
What should happen if a pen is down already and the pressure change?
And if I change the device, ie. switch to erasure side for example, what kind of event
should occured?
Best regards,
babyblink