NSOpenGL* classes

From: Frederic De Jaeger
Subject: NSOpenGL* classes
Date: 06 Nov 2002 20:32:18 +0100

I have updated my patch.  NSOpenGLView has been implemented.  There
are some bugfix and I started a documentation inside the code (only in
NSOpenGLView).  I think the patch is ready to be included in the CVS.
But I don't have a cvs account, so someone else should do the job.
You can find it here:

http://thoran.free.fr/gl.tgz

The archive contains a README file.  There are some instructions and
changelog entries.

I will be of line until next monday.

Cheers,

  Frederic