Re: gnustep-make frameworks: multiple entries in FRAMEWORK_NAME

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gnustep-make frameworks: multiple entries in FRAMEWORK_NAME
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:49:04 +0000 (GMT)

> Hello Nicola,
>
> could I PING you on this patch?
>
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnustep-dev/2002-November/001070.html
>
> If you don't have time for it soon, then I will start on handling it
> specially in the gsweb makefiles for now.

Thanks - I applied this patch.

-- but not the part doing 'rm -Rf
$(GNUSTEP_HEADERS)/$(HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR)' to uninstall because if
HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR happens to be ./ [which is legitimate] it might
produce kind of a problem ... :-)

It would be better if we added a script which would remove the directory
if empty when uninstalling (but then we might need to remove the parent as
well if empty, etc ... well it gets messy ... and not terribly useful at
the end of the day, nobody is really using this stuff, which is why I've
never spent time doing it).