Who is coming to fosdem 2003 ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Who is coming to fosdem 2003 ?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:48:37 +0000 (GMT)

I have set up a first draft web page about the GNUstep developer meeting
at Fosdem 2003, which can be reached at -

 http://www.gnustep.it/fosdem2003/

Let me know if you have comments.

I now need to actually fill in the list of people who wish to attend the
meeting :-)

Could each of you send me a one-liner email to address@hidden
saying "I'm coming to fosdem" or "I'm not coming to fosdem".  You
implicitly give me permission to list you on the web page if you do so.
:-)

I'll try to list on the web pages all people which send me a message, and
for whom some documented GNUstep activity exists - in practice, all known
developers etc, but more generally anyone having ever submitted a patch,
or having ever taken part in a public mailing list discussion.