Re: GDL2 on Mac OS X, stage two

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: GDL2 on Mac OS X, stage two
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:44:20 +0100

Am Sonntag, 29.12.02 um 23:25 Uhr schrieb Mirko Viviani:

Markus Hitter <address@hidden> ha scritto:

I changed to #import <Foundation/Foundation.h> in all headers.
Compatible and faster because of precompiled headers here.

I know this, but anyway here they are not precompiled and I don't like to
import all the Foundation in all .h

Not to use precompiled headers (-no-cpp-precomp) raises the compilation time for EOControl from one minute to six and a half minutes on my iBook 500MHz ...

You might consider yet another switch as precompiled headers will be available in main gcc in a forseeable future.

Have fun,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/