new apple-apple-apple library-combo

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: new apple-apple-apple library-combo
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:00:48 +0000 (GMT)

I changed the library-combo used for Apple OSX to be apple-apple-apple
rather than nx-nx-nx.  nx-nx-nx is still used for NeXTstep/OpenStep.

That allows us to make a difference between building for Apple OSX and
bulding for NeXTstep/OpenStep; in theory it allows us to have separate
rules for building on the two systems -- which we need if we want to
support both systems -- even if at the moment the rules to build using
gnustep-make on NeXTstep are basically obsolete, and the nx-nx-nx
library-combo is not really working any longer.

It also updates the library-combo names; the 'nx-nx-nx' library-combo
would be a bit obscure for newcomers nowadays; I think 'apple-apple-apple'
will be much clearer.

I also made apple-apple-apple the default library-combo on darwin, which
simplifies ./configure (in the standard case) on darwin.