Re: Corrections for GDL2

From: Mirko Viviani
Subject: Re: Corrections for GDL2
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:21:03 -0000

Stéphane Corthésy <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> I hope you will include these modifications in the source tree, as
> they are useful for all.

I've currently committed some of these things and the header changes (probably
there are still problems). The dependencies are not solved yet, plus the
inclusion of compatibility headers.
Anyway I don't know yet how to do with most of the NSDebug stuff.

> - Use of #include and #import is currently inconsistent in GDL2.
> Sometimes we find #include, sometimes #import, for the same header
> files. Apple recommends to no longer use #import, because it suffers
> from serious bugs. I'd suggest to use #include too, for that reason.

I can't use include for apple foundation...

> - Why do you use #include <<gnustep/base/...>? Couldn't you make a
> framework out of gnustep base and use #include <<gnustep-base/...>?
> Would be more consistent (and easier for OSX support)

I'm not the author of these things. We'll see how Richard think.

--
Ciao
Mirko