Re: Corrections for GDL2

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Corrections for GDL2
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:41:40 +0100

Am Dienstag, 31.12.02 um 15:36 Uhr schrieb Stéphane Corthésy:

On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 03:16 PM, Markus Hitter wrote:

Am Dienstag, 31.12.02 um 14:11 Uhr schrieb Stéphane Corthésy:

We'll take care on (compatibility) header inclusion later. What could be done is to #include "config.h" in all .m files, this way we can put what we need for OSX in config.h.

This file should have any other name. "config.h" is autogenerated by configure; it doesn't make sense to put compatibility macros there.

I mean, auto-generated "config.h" could contain other inclusions, specific to OSX; no specific code.

Whatever you put there, once the user runs "configure", it's overwritten. You'd have to make configure putting the right lines into it.

BTW, if we use PBX to maintain project on OSX, config.h can be located in any directory

Another directory would be fine as long as configure can't, but the preprocessor finds it by default in this location.

we could even hardcode its content ...

That's what I've done. Just in a file with another name.

Cheers,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/