Testing GDL2

From: Stéphane Corthésy
Subject: Testing GDL2
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:08:46 +0100

Hi,

Are there somewhere test cases to help testing GDL2? Did anyone write some small apps testing GDL2? This would help me testing it on MacOS X... Till now I've used the SimpleFetch code written by Apple, against a Postgres DB. Are their also test cases for behaviors? And GC* classes from gnustep-base? I've compiled this on OSX, and it seems to work, at least in the SimpleFetch example :-)

Stéphane