Ann: New RenderKit headers

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Ann: New RenderKit headers
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:34:17 +0100

Hi,

I just added the new, "fresh and clean" headers to the CVS:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnu3dkit/gnu3dkit/RenderKit/ RenderKit/

They are not supposed to be final or complete, the purpose of this checkin is to discuss the overall design of the new version which resembles much more the simplicity of the old NeXT 3DKit (I hope you get the idea from the headers), esp. the shading part which still needs a lot of discussions!

Be aware that I did not yet integrate the RenderMan function subset which will be part of the renderer - I am simply not ready for this at that time.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip