Re: #import and PCH (fwd)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: #import and PCH (fwd)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:58:52 +0000 (GMT)

Be careful with #import as it might be removed completely from the FSF GCC
compiler soon.  It's causing too many problems for a portable
implementation of precompiled headers.

Reading the gcc mailing lists make me feel this is getting serious - maybe
I should remove the -Wno-import warning from gnustep-make, so that our
users know they are at risk if they use #import.