GNUstep base/make pre-release

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep base/make pre-release
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:11:22 -0700

I've made a pre-release version of base and make (1.5.2) (but I haven't uploaded or announced it yet).

I've also branched the source to prepare for a 1.6.0 release. Any bug fixes, etc should go on this branch, not on the main branch. Experimental fixes and additions can continue to go on the main branch. As always, don't put the same patch on both branches. I hope to release 1.6.0 in less than a month.

To check out the branch:

  cvs checkout -r freeze-1_6_0 {module}

Or from a working copy, switch to branch:

  cvs update -r freeze-1_6_0

I'll probably do the same thing for gui/back in a few days.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you