Re: RFA: [NSWindow -update] should not cause display

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: RFA: [NSWindow -update] should not cause display
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:26:32 -0700

Alexander Malmberg wrote:

I would like to remove the display code from [NSWindow -update] to fix
this. [NSApplication -updateWindows] would also be changed to send
-update to all windows, not just the visible windows. Since this is a
somewhat tricky issue, I thought I'd bring it up for discussion first.
Comments are welcome. :)

What'a the status of this?  It seems like a good idea to me.