Gui/Back pre-release 0.8.4

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Gui/Back pre-release 0.8.4
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:47:53 -0700

I've made the prerelease version 0.8.4 for gnustep-gui and gnustep-back and created a branch from this. All bug fixes to go into the 0.8.5 release should go into this branch. New features and other experimental fixes should go in the main branch.

To check out the branch:

  cvs checkout -r freeze-0_8_5 {module}

Or from a working copy, switch to branch:

  cvs update -r freeze-0_8_5

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you