Re: libobjc patch to provide condition locks for win32

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: libobjc patch to provide condition locks for win32
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:33:23 -0700

Tom Koelman wrote:
Hi,

Because the win32 code in libobjc doesn't contain an implementation of
condition lock, GNUstep's NSLock doesn't work at all.

The following patch implements a condition lock.

I put this patch in. Thanks.

I also updated the code to the latest that is currently in gcc libobjc. Hopefully this will make it easier to integrate the changes we've made into gcc libobjc itself.

I've made a release gnustep-objc-1.2.3 (or you can just get it from CVS). Could you test it out sometime to make sure it still works?