Re: RFC: FSF GCC, #import (and #pragma once)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: RFC: FSF GCC, #import (and #pragma once)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:33:06 -0700

David Ayers wrote:
Hello again...
hello Nicola,

(if I can't bark up the gdb tree, I'll try gcc ;-) ) no seriously...

I'm meaning to post this to the gcc list and just wanted to give people here (esp. Nicola) a chance to comment orvoice any reservations of it being counter productive.

It's probably useful to at least make your opinion knows. However see comments below.

Thanks,
Dave