GDL2/KVC...

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: GDL2/KVC...
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:51:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Seems last modifications have really broken GDL2. Before updating, I has a
working version of GDL2+GNUstepWeb+GNUstep.
After I get core dumps, exceptions,...

I've commited my changes and tried to revert EOGenericRecord.m to a working
version.
I've fixed some other broken things (loops in EOEntity/EORelationship
descriptions, loops in EOFault
forwardInvocation,..).

Could it be possible that before commiting changes, we make enought test in
debug mode to try not to break (too much) things ?

NSDictionary valueForKeyPath: no more work for 'combined keys' so it break my
applications and make the use of display
group queryMatch,... really less easy with GNUstepWeb: as far as I can see you
have to now write 2 methods for each
criterion on relationships.... Really too bad. This morning I had a full
working application ready for monday release
and this evening I have a full crashing one :-( and it's not easy to find all
places where modifications will/may break things.

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - OXYMIUM <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0999  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998