Re: GDL2/KVC...

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: GDL2/KVC...
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:45:45 +0100

David Ayers wrote:

Manuel Guesdon wrote:

Seems last modifications have really broken GDL2. Before updating, I has a working version of GDL2+GNUstepWeb+GNUstep. After I get core dumps, exceptions,...

This happend to me too, and thats when I started reimplementing KVC.

I've commited my changes and tried to revert EOGenericRecord.m to a working version. I've fixed some other broken things (loops in EOEntity/EORelationship descriptions, loops in EOFault
forwardInvocation,..).

Could it be possible that before commiting changes, we make enought test in debug mode to try not to break (too much) things ?
I agree, and I'll try to have the guile tests in by Monday evening at the latest. But, since you are currently testing and have extra time, could you please have a look at my WIP... (I would like finish before the official RFA though.)

* EODefines.h: Added to coordinate exporting of functions.
* EONSAddOns.h/.m: Added GSUseStrictWO451Compatibility() function (and utility class for locks)
* EOKeyValueCoding.h/.m: Rewrite.

Actually please ignore this version... something went *really* wrong after moving half finished versions back and forth and updated from cvs... I'll post this again when it is really finished.

Cheers,
Dave