Re: GDL2/KVC...

From: Stéphane Corthésy
Subject: Re: GDL2/KVC...
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:46:50 +0100

(head bent down)

Mea culpa, my fault, désolé.

I did that stupid patch, and didn't realize how stupid it was until I really needed what was (previously) in EOGenericRecord. I shouldn't have had to disable the implementation of KVC in EOGenericRecord, as we also need it on OSX. In fact, in the (modified) sources I posted on our website last week I already had reenabled (partially) the KVC for EOGenericRecord, and corrected some (real) problems in it (recursive calls).
I'll check now your new version and see whether it still works on OSX.

Stéphane