Re: RFC: [GDL2/base] unableToSetNullForKey: / unableToSetNilForKey:

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: RFC: [GDL2/base] unableToSetNullForKey: / unableToSetNilForKey:
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:30:51 +0000

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 08:20  am, Stéphane Corthésy wrote:

Hi,

I suggest you to change function GSObjCReplaceImplementation to return the old IMP pointer: this allows us more tricky things like overloading methods (not simply replacing) by providing a complementary implementation and calling eventually the original implementation, a trick I suggested some time ago. Should/could it not be done in your case? Do you really want to replace the whole original implementation, or just extend it?

Good point.
I second that idea.