Re: RFC: [guile] GDL2 Update

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: RFC: [guile] GDL2 Update
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:04:54 +0100

Adam Fedor wrote:

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 03:17 PM, David Ayers wrote:

Adam Fedor wrote:

You might need to do that and add AC_PREREQ(2.53) to prevent that from happening (or change the name to configure.ac like I did in gnustep-base, etc).

I could, I'm not sure that there are any real prerequisits for 2.53, (in fact I'm pretty sure I didn't intruduce any intentionally) I just happen to have that version installed and used it to generate the configure file. If your saying, that I should just set the value, so that we don't keep changing versions back and forth, then I'll do > this.

Yes. That's what I meant.

Commited

       * configure.in: Check for EOF libraries more selectively and base
       inclusion of any EOF support on availablity of EOControl instead
       of EOAccess.  Assert autoconf version.
       * configure: Regenerated with autoconf 2.5.
       * config.h.in: Sorted entries according to dependancy.
       * EOF.make.in: Allow for more selective configuration.
       * Library/link_gdl2.m (EOKVCTester): Added class to support
       testing.
       (gstep_gdl2_classes): Added test class and reordered classes to
       reflect hierarchical dependancy.

Cheers,
Dave