NSBrowser selectedCell

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: NSBrowser selectedCell
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:28:23 +0100

Hi,

I have a NSBrowser created by Gorm. I did: [browser setMaxVisibleColumns:1]. On
some button action method I try to get [browser selectedCell] and it allways
returns nil, even i have selected cell. I have looked at NSBrowser code and it
seems that selectedColumn is -1. I have not much time, so i did not
investigated deeper. This bug was introduced just few days ago (yesterday?).

What is wrong?

Stefan