RFC: [GDL2] EOKVC + Stephan Courtney's GDL2 Patchs + Minor fixes...

From: David Ayers
Subject: RFC: [GDL2] EOKVC + Stephan Courtney's GDL2 Patchs + Minor fixes...
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 02:27:43 +0100

Hello,

OK, I've managed to integrate Stephane's three GDL2 patchs into my local EOKCV tree, as we partially overlapped. Plus this gave me chance to make some cosmetic tweaks. I would have like to commit this *after* I commited the gdl2 test suite but as the test suite isn't really ready for submission yet, and I don't want to hold up progress, I'm looking into commiting the GDL2 changes first.

I've attached the current state, but still want to finish the #import->#include conversion and I need to complete the change log entries tomorrow. Manuel, if you could find the time this weekend to test this with your code, I would very much appreciate it. Not that I don't have confidence in the patch, it's just a more "integrated" test could pop up some edge cases.

I'm also looking into removing EOKeyValueCodingBase.(h/m), as we agreed to focus on OS X and gnustep-base which both implement that part of KVC and I think we should discontinue maintaining these effectively unused files. Are there any objections?

Cheers,
Dave