Re: Release schedule

From: Tobias
Subject: Re: Release schedule
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:06:57 +0100

> Well, perhaps I misunderstand, but I think that is what is mostly being
> done now, although there is a lot of talk about maintaining MacOSX
> compatibility as well. However, I don't think anyone is spending time
> writting new (MacOSX) classes
well, actually this is what i am doing,
i have a preliminary nstoolbar,
and an almost final nsdrawer implementation at home.

my next target will be addressbook.

btw:
i dont mind, not getting anything of it in the next stable release.
maybe, i will even write a gorm palette, before it gets in ;)

~ibotty