Re: Release schedule

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Release schedule
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:59:05 -0700

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 06:01 PM, Alexander Malmberg wrote:

who *is*
expecting us to track these changes.

But, unless I'm misunderstanding this completely, we aren't, and I think
we should be upfront about that:

That's true, we aren't really "tracking" changes. Most of the recent Cocoa compatibility changes have come from bug reports or patches. Perhaps, it's better to say we are "interested in and open to maintaining Cocoa compatibility, but not at the expense of affecting the stability of the system."