Re: Release schedule

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Release schedule
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:41:09 -0700

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 02:21 PM, Willem Rein Oudshoorn wrote:
A - Declare which classes are completely implemented and which are not.
    (Implemented means, in code AND in well documented).

That is a pretty daunting task, but if we break it up it might be more manageable. Perhaps as a start we can just go through the code and determine which ones are "OpenStep Compliant" so people know where to focus their efforts. Documentation itself is a slow tedious process...