Order of performSelectorOnMainThread:

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Order of performSelectorOnMainThread:
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 21:18:18 +0200

Hi,

If performSelectorOnMainThread: is called with higher frequency, the order of
messages is reversed. I would expect them to be delivered in same order as they
were sent. Is this a bug or corret behaviour?

Attached is an example that will show the behaviour. The example is supposed to
print something like this:
2003-04-05 17:41:05.100 thread[1896] NUMBER < LAST (407 < 408)
when incorrect order is detected.

Should the order of messages be undefined or not? I think that it should be
delivered in proper order.

Stefan

<thread.m>

--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi